Name: Clementine Baxtor
Age: 19Gender: FemaleHeight: 4'11Ethnicity: German Job: N/A Partner: Mumu
Sexual orientation: Pansexual Personality: - Positive: Or-- at least a good show of positivity. She needs a lot of positivity or else she would have given into her disease a long time ago.- Curiousity: She is incredibly curious about everything. She doesn't really know if her cancer will come back so one of her goals is to learn everything and anything she can. However she is almost completely blind and isn't confident enough in herself to pursue college or uni.
- Distrustful: She has a few little trust issues. She regularly admits she likes dogs more than people. This stems from people in elementary and middle school teasing her. Once she does trust you however she's extremely loving and loyal much like a dog herself. Woops.
- Easily amused: She's incredibly easy to amuse, tell the dumbest joke that no one would laugh at and Clem would be rolling in tears. Bad jokes and puns are one of her favourites.
- Self destructive: While she can be positive quite a bit she has lots of off days where she beats herself up and her self worth plumets.
- Loving: She loves people with everything she's got, particularly because she never knows if today's breath will be the last.History: Clementine was born with childhood retinoblastoma. Which is a cancer of the eyes. It's a relatively common cancer for infants to be born with however it's really easily curable. But it also happens to be one of the fastest developping cancers there is. It isn't really caught right away in children. However once it is caught the most commonly used treatment is to just remove the eye completely. When Clem was 5 she was diagnosed and had her right eye removed and had a plastic replacement eye put into the empty socket in place. For awhile they had thought she was cured and she was in remission until she was 12 when they discovered the cancer had spread into her left eye. She didn't want it removed since she had trouble seeing already and just underwent chemotherapy for awhile, it was then that she lost all her hair and started wearing wigs at age 13. The chemotherapy was helping but the cancer was deteriorating her eye and it changed her vision to blurry, to just shapes and colours to just dark shadows and slight colours every now and again. Her parents decided that they would get her a seeing eye dog to help her everyday life but also a companion. When asked if she wanted a particular breed she immediately responded with a malamute.
Her uncle had had a malamute named Maxxie and ever sense she had wanted her own malamute. So they bought the young 13 and a half year old a malamute puppy whom she named Mumu, he spent time with her at home when she was pulled out of public school and was home schooled until he was old enough to be sent to a dog training academy. When Clem was about 16 Mumu became a fully certified seeing eye dog, having passed all the tests. He helped her all the way through her cancer treatments until she went into remission just several months ago.Extra information:
- Her voice is Tess Henley
- She can still see shadows and sometimes very dim colours but otherwise she can't see at all out of her right and just slightly out of her left.
- She's light sensitive so she wears sunglasses all the time outdoors and sometimes indoors if there is harsh light indoors.